My first monthly favorites - ah, a post I have been long awaiting. I've always loved these posts/videos most, so I'm ecstatic that I finally get to share my own picks. I don't have too many this month, but lets get right into it.
1. MAC's Blush in Melba ($21.00) - I can't even put into words how much I adore this blush. It has been my most reached for blush this summer, and now that its coming to an end, I figured I'd get as much use out of it as possible this month. It is a b-e-a-utiful matte coral-peach.
2. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin ($18.00) - I have worn this shadow nearly everyday that I have gone to classes this month, whether alone on my lid or just in my inner corner. It is a beautiful champagne color that compliments my eyes tremendously. As always, UD's pigmentation and longevity is incredible.
3. Lancome Color Design Lipstick in Love it! ($22.00) - I really, really do love it. I don't own any other lipsticks that have such amazing formulation and texture. It glides on so easily, and gives my lips a perfect natural dusty pink color. It is super moisturizing, and I prefer it over 99% of my MAC lipsticks. I have been wearing it every single day this month.
4. Benefit Cosmetics Erase Paste in Medium ($26.00) (Mine isn't full size) - I just couldn't be happier with it. It completely transforms my under eye area by hydrating and camouflaging any imperfections. It is so unbelievably creamy that I honestly couldn't believe that it never once creased on me. I wouldn't recommend it on any face blemishes, but as an under eye concealer, this is by far my favorite out of the bunch.
5. Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Nourishing Styling Treatment ($21.95) - I had a bit of a hair fiasco this month where I wanted to dye my hair darker but ended up doing a really spotty job (and on top of that, I just really hated the color). So all in all it took three different dye processes to fix my hair to the way I wanted it. My hair was so dry and damaged after the whole thing. A nickel sized amount of this on my ends after every shower has drastically improved my hair. Its softer, shinier, and less frizzy. This is a holy grail product for me.
6. Scent Portfolio Soy Candle in Sweet Spun Sugar - Unfortunately, I can't find the price anywhere online but I picked this up in my local Target. It is a delicious cotton candy scented candle that I have been burning nonstop. I love sweet scents!
Have you ever tried any of the products above? What are your monthly favorites?